Trust, Acceptance and Social Cues in Robot Interaction - SCRITA
This half-day workshop will be held in conjunction with IEEE RO-MAN 2019, New Delhi, India, 14-18 October 2019.
Statement of Objectives
This Workshop will focus on users’ trust in robots. We aim to explore different aspects of Human-Robot Interaction that can affect, enhance, undermine, or recovery humans’ trust in robots, such as the use of social cues, behaviour transparency (goals and actions), etc. In particular, this session will bring together leading researchers in the field to share and discuss ideas and findings that can guide the design and development of trustable and acceptable robots.
We are seeking papers covering all the different aspects of Human-Robot Interaction that can affect, enhance, undermine and recovery of humans' trust in robots. We strongly encourage submissions from leading researchers in the fields about designing and development of robots that human users would accept and trust:
- Impact of Social Cues on Trust in Human-Robot Interaction
- Measuring Trust in Human-Robot Interaction
- Trust Violation and Recovery Mechanism in HRI
- Effects of Humans’ Acceptance on Trust of Robots
- Humans Sense of Control and Trust in Robots
- Trust and Assistive Robotics
- Overtrust in Robots
- Antecedent of Trust and Robot Trust
- Enhancing Humans Trust in Robots
- Enhancing Trust in a Robot Companion
- User Profiling and Trust in Human-Robot Interaction
- Dr Silvia Rossi, PRISCA Lab, Naples
- Dr Mary-Anne Williams, Innovation and Enterprise Research Lab, Australia
- SCRITA 2020 has been confirmed!
- The special issue submission deadline has been extended to 15.03.2020.
- A special issue has been confirmed at the International Journal of Social Robotics.
- The final programme schedule has been published.
- Acceptance notifications have been sent.
- The submission deadline has been extended to 04.08.2019.
- We are preparing a journal special issue based on SCRITA 2019.
- Prof. Mary-Anne Williams has been confirmed as an invited speaker at SCRITA 2019.
- Prof. Silvia Rossi has been confirmed as an invited speaker at SCRITA 2019.
- The second iteration of SCRITA Trust, Acceptance and Social Cues in Robot Interaction has been accepted at RO-MAN 2019 in New Delhi, India.