Special Issue: Call for Papers
We are strongly encourage submissions to an extended/revised version to a Special Issue of Interaction Studies - Social Behaviour and Communication in Biological and Artificial Systems Journal from leading reasearchers in the fields including, but are not limiting to, the following topics of interest:
- Impact of Social Cues on Trust in Human-Robot Interaction;
- Measuring Trust in Human-Robot Interaction;
- Trust Violation and Recovery Mechanism in HRI;
- Effects of Humans’ Acceptance on Trust of Robots;
- Humans Sense of Control and Trust in Robots;
- Trust and Assistive Robotics;
- Overtrust in Robots;
- Antecedent of Trust and Robot Trust;
- Enhanching Humans Trust in Robots;
- Enhancing Trust in a Robot Companion;
- User Profiling and Trust in Human-Robot Interaction
The submission deadline has been extended to 06/12/2018!
- Submission 06/12/2018
- Notification 15/01/2019
- Camera Ready 15/02/2019
- Publishing date 31/03/2019
Templates and Procedure for Paper Submissions
Intruction for Authors can be found at the following Guidelines. Manuscripts can be written in TeX, LaTeX (strongly recommended). Please note that we do not accept papers in Plain TEX format. Text files can be also submitted as standard DOCUMENT (.DOC) which is acceptable if the submission in LATEX is not possible. For an initial submission, the authors are strongly advised to upload their entire manuscript, including tables and figures, as a single PDF file. Each paper will receive three reviews, including one by the guest editors.
Interested authors to submit their manuscripts need to be invited at the Special Issue. Therefore they should please contact the guest editors at email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.